Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Joel Klatt is a straight up sports day pimp.

I am a big NFL draft follower.  I watch a lot of prospect videos (I won't say "film", because unless you are watching a player on every play of a game, you aren't watching film.).  I get a pretty good feel from watching some players and when you do that you get a pretty good feel for which reporters to read.

Check out this prospect ranking.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-draft-big-board-version-4-sean-mannion-marcus-mariota-jameis-winston-joel-klatt-031715

I love the fact that he points out exactly what he likes and doesn't on each guy and on the prospects I know it matches my opinions for the most part. While I do suspect his knowledge of the QB position is not maybe up to the level of his work on other positions, I will be adding this guy to my list of regular reads.  He is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment